Mentor our senior manager and heads of department
We are going through a period of change and expansion and we would like to learn from and skill-share with managers from different sectors. We are looking for people with experience of leadership and management to mentor our senior managers and heads of department.
We would like someone to:
- Meet with staff members from our senior team
- Share your knowledge and skills in leadership to build staff members’ confidence, skills, and understanding
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting with us at our lovely centre to brief you on the task and to give you a tour
- A space where you can meet with the relevant staff members
- A named staff member as your point of contact, whilst you are working on this task
You will have the chance to:
- Share your management experience to make a difference
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Spend time in a unique environment and learn more about permaculture and gardening
Where will volunteering take place?
- Initial briefing meeting either on the phone or face to face at our centre
- Meetings with staff could either take place at our centre or at your offices (if you have space available).
- Mentoring support for our managers and heads of department will help us to work more effectively and to lead our teams through a period of change and expansion.
- Staff will feel more skilled and confident about leadership and management.