Feedback template needed for businesses who support us
We have a number of different businesses, who come in as groups to help with tasks around the site. We want to develop a mechanism for gathering feedback from them and also for sharing feedback with them about the impact of the time they have given.
We would like someone to:
- Have a conversation with us to understand our work and how we involve businesses
- Create a template for gathering and sharing feedback with with them
- Set it up on an online survey programme (e.g. Smart Survey)
- Create text for an email/letter to accompany the form or link to online survey
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting with us at our lovely centre to brief you on the task and to give you a tour
- Access to the information and staff members that you need, in order to complete the task
- A space where you can work on the task and access to a PC or laptop (if you would like to work on the task at our Centre)
- A named staff member as your point of contact, whilst you are working on this task
You will have the chance to:
- Share your skills to make a difference
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Spend time in a unique environment and learn more about permaculture and gardening
Where will volunteering take place?
- Initial briefing meeting either on the phone or face to face at our centre
- You can then choose to work on the task remotely at home or work, or we can provide a desk space for you at the centre
- Phone call or meeting to talk through the template you have created
- Your support will enable us to develop positive, reciprocal relationships with corporates/businesses.
- In the longer term, we hope that this piece of work will increase sponsorship, donations (in-kind or financial) and other support from the corporate sector.