Help us to research funding opportunities
We are going through a period of change and expansion and we want to apply for more funding. We need someone to support our manager with researching potential funders and creating a spreadsheet that includes criteria and deadlines.
We would like someone to:
- Carry out some desk-based research of potential funders (we can give you access to relevant online funding portals to help with this)
- Create a spreadsheet or word document that shows the funder’s criteria and the deadlines for applications
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting with us at our lovely centre to brief you on the task and to give you a tour
- Access to the information and systems that you need, in order to complete the task
- A space where you can work on the task and access to a PC or laptop (if you would like to work on the task at our Centre)
- A named staff member as your point of contact, whilst you are working on this task
You will have the chance to:
- Share your skills to make a difference
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Spend time in a unique environment and learn more about permaculture and gardening
- Your support will enable us to apply to a wider range of funders and will also mean that we can plan effectively to meet deadlines.
- In the longer term, this will help the centre to become more financially sustainable.