Help us to build relationships with businesses
We are going through a period of change and expansion and we want to build stronger relationships with local businesses and companies, who may be interested in supporting our work. We want someone to help us to identify businesses to approach and also to support with making first contact with them.
We would like someone to:
- Have a conversation with us to understand our work and to identify what we want to gain from connecting with businesses
- Research businesses that we could approach and create a contact list
- Help us think about how best to approach businesses and what our “ask” is
- Write emails or make some initial calls (if you feel confident to do so)
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting with us at our lovely centre to brief you on the task and to give you a tour
- Access to the information and staff members that you need, in order to complete the task
- A space where you can work on the task and access to a PC or laptop (if you would like to work on the task at our Centre)
- A named staff member as your point of contact, whilst you are working on this task
You will have the chance to:
- Share your skills to make a difference
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Spend time in a unique environment and learn more about permaculture and gardening
- Your support will enable us to develop positive, reciprocal relationships with businesses.
- In the longer term, we hope that this piece of work will increase sponsorship, donations (in-kind or financial) and other support from the corporate sector.