Could you add a bit of creative flair to our posters?
We recently launched a new website bringing together lots of information into one place about how the community can get active to make it easier to make information about our sessions easier to find. We didn’t have much time to create posters for each of the 22 activities on offer and would like some support to make them more visually appealing and to prepare additional ones or templates for seasonal timing changes.
We would like from you…
- Support to improve the information posters we have on our website to make them clear, understandable and appealing. There is no expectation of how many posters you complete, we would be grateful to have just one improved.
We will make sure you have..
- A consultation about what is required.
- Access to all information required to complete the task.
- Space to work from, though we are happy for this work to be completed from home if preferred.
- Access to a computer if needed.
You will have the chance to…
- Share your skills
- Increase your portfolio
- Learn more about the voluntary sector in Manchester
We offer many different activities including football, cricket, basketball and archery as well as our Active Families project. With no signing on fees, it is affordable for anybody to participate in a team sport or any of our other activities.
Having up-to-date clear information available about our sessions will help more people get involved and free up time for other members of the team to focus on delivery of the sessions and community engagement.