Help our organisation reflect the views of disabled people so we provide relevant services
It’s part of our values to ensure our services are person-centred and reflect the views of disabled people. We are looking for some support to better involve our clients in monitoring projects so we can refine the delivery model.
We would like someone to help us by:
- Running a focus group or using an accessible co-production approach to gather client perspectives on projects that will inform either project design or project activities/monitoring in the final year.
- Co-designing or scoping ideas from staff (and then clients) on how to achieve our strategic objectives.
We will make sure you have:
- Access to previous co-design and co-production work, policy and strategy.
- Support to arrange accessible face to face or other methods (with participants).
- Follow up on progress.
- Work space and resources.
You will have the chance to:
- Hear from disabled people and embed disabled people’s recommendations and suggestions to improve services.
- Meet new people.
- Learn more about the work that Breakthrough does.
- Work together with our friendly team.
This will help clients to be heard and convey client voice to staff; enabling us to effectively incorporate client ideas into our work. This will mean our services work better, which will help attract and retain participants including supporters. It will help provide clarity and perspective on how to ensure our services reflect the wishes of participants and are person-centered.