Support disabled people to have their say and share their experiences
As part of our work we want to support disabled people to have their say and share their experiences. To support us with that..
We would like:
- advice on how we can share client and volunteer stories to promote our project with a range of audiences.
- Support to interview activity providers about their experience of working with the project/ Breakthrough and involving disabled people and then writing up into case studies
- creating a case study bank - for example a spreadsheet that has details about each case study (e.g. date, photo, the area the person lives, barriers faced etc.) and checking that Breakthrough has the necessary consents in place to use the case study
We will make sure you have:
- Existing case studies strategies and systems and policies
- Follow up updates on progress
- Someone available to answer any questions
- Work space and resources required
You will have the chance to:
-Listen to people about access and inclusion and strengthen our ability to communicate with different audiences
- Meet new people
- Learn more about the work that Breakthrough do
- work together with our friendly team
Gathering more case studies and making them easy to find will help us evidence the positive impact of our work to potential clients and funders. Having this support will also allow our part-time Marketing Officer to spend some time working in other areas which will have a positive impact on the organisation as a whole.