Could you help us streamline our financial recording?
Area of opportunity: Finance
We would like a volunteer to review our finance processes. The current system takes quite a lot of time to up-to-date and we are hoping that it could be simplified and a spreadsheet created that will make it easier for us to record.
We would like from you:
• help to streamline current finance recording systems or develop a new more efficient method of recording and presenting the information.
• support with how to use any systems that are developed.
• a summary of ideas/work done if it can’t be completed during the volunteering time so we can pass it on to someone else to continue if needed.
We will make sure you:
• Have a consultation about what we need, the work we do, what we want to record and a brief for what we need.
You will have the chance to:
• share your skills!
• increase your knowledge about our services.
• gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
Difference this will make to the group:
Monitoring finances is crucial to our charity and simplifying this process will reduce the time recording will take. This will free up valuable time for our staff and volunteers to concentrate on delivering our services to children and young people.