Could you help us identify local businesses to approach?
Since starting up in September 2018, our Sitting Volleyball Team has had some good successes including competing in national tournaments and providing opportunities for people to stay fit, active, and join in our competitive sporting challenges.
In order to continue to grow, we would like to build our relationships with local businesses, in order to attract awareness and sponsorship.
We would like someone to:
• Research local businesses that we could approach
• Create a contact list
We will make sure you:
• Have a consultation about what we need, the work we do and what we would like to achieve.
• Have someone available to answer any questions you may have.
• Share information about any work we have already done in this area
You will have the chance to:
• Share your skills and experience!
• Learn about the work we do
• Come along and watch or join in a Sitting Volleyball game (if you’d like to) and training
In September 2018 we set up a sitting volleyball team primarily for those who are still ‘active’ but may be restricted through physical injury or impairment. We have had a good response but would like to expand what we do and get more people involved. We need to increase our funds and want to try to secure sponsorship from local businesses – the time you give will help us to start building those relationships.