Help us create a basic marketing plan
We want to raise awareness about handball, reach new audiences and increase the number of people, who participate in our sessions. We are looking for someone who can help us to plan our marketing activities and create a basic action plan. We need to be able to identify the audiences we want to reach and then identify the best methods for communicating with them.
We would like someone to:
- Help us take a look at our current situation.
- Help us to identify our current audiences and potential audiences.
- Support us to create a list of realistic goals based on the time available from the team to support this.
- Research/suggest marketing tactics.
- Help us to create a timeline of tasks.
- Summarise ideas/work done if it can’t be completed during the volunteering time so we can pass it on to someone else to continue if needed.
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting or phone conversation where we share information about our work and brief you on the task.
- Access to our existing marketing materials and any data about our current audience.
- A named person as your point of contact.
You will have the chance to:
- Share your marketing knowledge and skills!
- Learn about handball and have the opportunity to attend one of our training sessions (if you would like to)
- Understand how participating in handball makes a difference to people’s lives.
This support will:
- Enable more young people to participate in handball.
- Help people to get active.
- Increase our profile in the community.
- Increase our team’s knowledge, skills and confidence in marketing.