Help us review our approach to fundraising
At St Clement's our centre hosts a range of community activities and groups. In order to maintain the building and deliver activities, we need to fundraise. We currently have a fundraising committee in place but would like someone to help review our approach and help us come up with some new ideas to generate income.
We would like someone to:
- Facilitate a session to help us review our current approach and to generate new ideas
- Create a short summary report from the ideas session.
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting or phone conversation where we share information about our work and share any background information about our approach to fundraising
- The chance to come and look around our centre
- A named staff member as your point of contact, whilst you are working on this task.
You will have the chance to:
- Share your facilitation skills and give back to the community
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Understand more about the work we do and how it impacts on people’s lives.
This support will:
- Help us come up with new ideas and approaches to fundraising
- Increase our success with fundraising, which will, in turn, enable us to deliver more services to more people
- Ensure that the Centre is well maintained and is a welcoming and pleasant environment.