Create a template for our community centre newsletter
At St Clement's our centre hosts a range of community activities, services and groups. We want to ensure that everyone in the community knows about what is on offer at St Clements and how to access our centre. We also want to raise awareness of our work and to encourage people to support us through donations or volunteering. We would like someone to help us create a newsletter template, which looks attractive and eye-catching and is easy to use.
We would like you to:
- Design a newsletter template
- Show us how to add content to it.
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting or phone conversation where we share information about our work and share any background information and existing marketing materials
- The chance to come and look around our centre
- A named staff member as your point of contact, whilst you are working on this task.
You will have the chance to:
- Share your design skills and give back to the community
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Understand more about the work we do and how it impacts on people’s lives.
This support will:
- Increase local people’s knowledge about our services, groups and activities
- Help us share information with the groups who already use the centre
- Increase the number and diversity of people using the centre
- Encourage more people to support our work through donations or volunteering.