Design flyers and posters for our centre
At St Clement's our centre hosts a range of community activities, services and groups. We want to ensure that everyone in the community knows about what is on offer at St Clement's and how to access our centre. We also want to raise awareness of our work and to encourage people to support us through donations or volunteering. We are looking for someone with design skills, to help us create some attractive flyers and posters to help publicise what we offer.
We would like you to:
- Talk to us to get a feel for our ethos, values and the services and activities we offer
- Create some design templates for flyers and posters
- Show us how to use the templates and how to add content.
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting or phone conversation where we share information about our work and share any background information/existing marketing materials you might need
- The chance to come and look around our centre
- A named staff member as your point of contact, whilst you are working on this task.
You will have the chance to:
- Share your design skills to give back to the community
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Understand more about the work we do and how it impacts on people’s lives.
This support will:
- Help us to communicate more effectively about the services we offer
- Make our marketing materials more eye-catching and appealing
- Increase the number and diversity of people using the centre
- Encourage more people to support our work through donations or volunteering.