Help keep our gardens looking lovely
At St Clements’ our centre hosts a range of community activities, services and groups. We want to keep the centre looking spick and span and for it feel like a welcoming and pleasant environment. We are looking for someone enjoys gardening, to work together with our gardener to help keep our garden beautiful.
We would like you to:
- Work together with our gardener on tasks including weeding, clearing and planting.
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting or phone conversation where we share information about our work and share guidance about what the task involves, the equipment you will be using and health and safety
- The chance to come and look around our centre
- A staff member to work together with you on the task
- Plenty of tea and biscuits.
You will have the chance to:
- Share your love of gardening to keep our centre looking great
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Understand more about the work we do and how it impacts on people’s lives.
(*This task may be suitable for group volunteering. Please contact the Skill Givers Project Coordinator if this is something you are interested in.)
This support will:
- Make our centre a lovely place to be.
- Encourage more people to spend time outdoors in the garden areas
- Encourage more groups to use our centre for their activities.