Help us to create press releases and articles about our work
At St Clement's our centre hosts a range of community activities, services and groups. We want to ensure that everyone in the community knows about what is on offer at St Clement's and how to access our centre. We also want to raise awareness of our work and to encourage people to support us through donations or volunteering.
We would like you to:
- Meet with us and get an understanding for the work we do and the current activities and services we offer
- Create a press release template that we can use
- Create some press releases about our recent activities
- Advise us about how to approach media outlets
- Compile a list of media outlets that we can send them to (if you have time).
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting or phone conversation where we share information about our work and share any background information about marketing materials
- The chance to come and look around our centre
- A named staff member as your point of contact, whilst you are working on this task.
You will have the chance to:
- Share your marketing/media skills and give back to the community
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Understand more about the work we do and how it impacts on people’s lives.
This support will:
- Increase local people’s knowledge about our services, groups and activities
- Increase the number and diversity of people using the centre
- Encourage more people to support our work through donations or volunteering.