Lets talk changing & toilets
In 1991, a humble little village sports hall was built, on a budget, in an inner city area... Fast forward to today, 28 years later, and that humble little village hall is now a growing, buzzing hive of community activity and growth from an extremely diverse cross-section of society. The toilets are tired, old and uninspired, we've identified funding, but need some expert opinions and advice on how we plan to reimagine two, 3m x 9m changing/toilet/shower areas. What are the possibilities?
What we would like from you:
- A sound level of experience in design/planning/construction.
- A consultation on our changing areas project.
- A report with recommendations on our best solutions and key considerations.
We will make sure you have:
- A friendly welcome.
- An introduction to our work so that you understand more about what we do, our vision and goals.
- Space to work in our building and regular brews.
- A member of our team available to talk on the phone or face to face and to work together with you.
- Feedback about our experience of working together with you, which can be shared back with your employer, if you wish.
You will have the chance to:
- Share your knowledge and skills to help us grow roller sports in Manchester!
- Try out skating with us (you can bring your family along too, if you want).
- Understand our project and how roller sports work.
- Receive updates after you finish volunteering, so you can learn more about the impact your time and skills have had.
Having this support will make a difference in a number of ways. It will:
- Enable more people to access and experience skating and roller sports in Manchester.
- Build membership of our sports teams so they continue to grow and succeed.
- Support us as we transition to owning our own building and creating a dedicated centre for roller sports.
- Help us to work more effectively and expand knowledge and skills within our team.