Show us how to better engage with our members
We run a really robust membership system which allows some of the most amazing perks that a roller skating centre could offer. Our mission is to build a strong, powerful, robust and resilient community around our roller skating offer, we feel that, to fully achieve this we need some outside, big thinking help to realise the potential that we know we have before us.
We would like from you:
- An open mind.
- A sound level of experience in membership/engagement/audience building.
- A consultation on our membership system.
- A report with recommendations on our best solutions and key considerations.
We will make sure you have:
- A friendly welcome.
- An introduction to our work so that you understand more about what we do, our vision and goals.
- Space to work in our building and regular brews.
- A member of our team available to talk on the phone or face to face and to work together with you.
- Feedback about our experience of working together with you, which can be shared back with your employer, if you wish.
You will have the chance to:
- Share your knowledge and skills to help us grow roller sports in Manchester!
- Try out skating with us (you can bring your family along too, if you want).
- Understand our project and how roller sports work.
- Receive updates after you finish volunteering, so you can learn more about the impact your time and skills have had.
Having this support will make a difference in a number of ways. It will:
- Enable more people to access and experience skating and roller sports in Manchester.
- Build membership of our sports teams so they continue to grow and succeed.
- Support us as we transition to owning our own building and creating a dedicated centre for roller sports.
- Help us to work more effectively and expand knowledge and skills within our team.