Reviewing our Heads of Terms
We would like you to:
• Read and review our Heads of Terms.
• Use your knowledge to recommend any changes – for example is the wording too ambiguous?
• Make some small additions to the document, so that it reflects our current offer (we would guide you on what needs to be included).
We will make sure you have:
• The chance to meet with us and to understand our work.
• A copy of the Heads of Terms and any other supporting information that you might need about our work.
• A named staff member as your point of contact.
You will have the chance to:
• Share your knowledge and skills!
• Learn about the work of Incredible Education and our plans for growth.
• Gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector and how voluntary organisations work.
• The chance to attend an event or activity at the new site, once it is open.
• Stay connected to us and receive updates about our work and the activities we offer (if you wish to).
• It will enable us to feel confident that our Heads of Terms document is sound.
• It will free up staff time and support us to focus on the set up and promotion of our new site.
• It will broaden the range of skills and expertise within the organisation, improving future service development and delivery.