Help us to write great funding bids
We are in the process of expansion at Incredible Education in Salford developing a new site, which will host a community garden, café, forest school, woodland activities and much more! We want to be able to apply to a wider range of funders and need help with reading and checking completed applications and writing engaging copy about our organisation, to use in future applications.
If you have great written communication skills, could you support us with some of these tasks?
• Look over funding applications before they are submitted to check that they meet the criteria and fully answer the questions. OR
• Give us constructive feedback on funding applications. OR
• Write some paragraphs of text that we can use and adapt for future applications OR
• Write up some case studies that we can use to support future applications.
We will make sure you have:
• The chance to meet with us and to understand our work and the activities and projects we are applying for funding for.
• Access to previous successful funding bids and other information that you may need about what we do (e.g. business plan, accounts etc).
• A named member of staff as your point of contact.
You will have the chance to:
• Share your knowledge and skills!
• Learn about the work of Incredible Education and our plans for growth and development.
• Gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector and how voluntary organisations work.
• The chance to attend an event or activity at the new site, once it is open.
• Stay connected to us and receive updates about our work and the activities we offer (if you wish to).
• It will enable us to increase our success rate with funding applications and will make us more financially sustainability.
• It will increase staff members’ skills and confidence in putting together funding applications.
• It will reduce the time it takes to write future applications.
• It will broaden the range of skills and expertise within the organisation and our confidence about communicating with funders.
• It will free up staff time and support us to focus on the set up and promotion of our new site.