Help us to improve our financial systems and reporting
We are in the process of expansion at Incredible Education in Salford developing a new site which will host a community garden, café, forest school, woodland activities and much more! We want to make sure that our financial systems are fit for purpose, efficient and user-friendly. At the moment, we work from several spreadsheets and we are looking for someone to review how we are currently working, suggest improvements and help us make changes to our existing excel system. We are also interested in learning more about any low cost or free technology that could support our financial management.
Could you support with some of these tasks?
• Review our current processes and systems for managing finances and reporting OR
• Redesign spreadsheets and reports and suggest further improvements OR
• Create a short “how to” guide that explains how to use any new functions OR
• Research and tell us about any low cost or free technology that could support us to manage our finances more effectively?
We will make sure you have:
• The chance to meet with us and to understand our work and the systems we are currently using.
• A brief about what financial information we need to record, monitor and report.
• A named staff member as your point of contact.
You will have the chance to:
• Share your knowledge and skills!
• Learn about the work of Incredible Education and our plans for growth.
• Gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector and how voluntary organisations work.
• Stay connected to us and receive updates about our work and the activities we offer (if you wish to).
• The chance to attend an event or activity at the new site, once it is open.
• It will enable us to monitor our finances more effectively and create better financial reports.
• It will save time by improving the efficiency of how we record and monitor financial information.
• It will free up staff time and support us to focus on the set up and promotion of our new site.
• It will broaden the range of skills and expertise within the organisation improving service delivery.