Do you have a skill for office layout planning?
We need some help to redesign the layout of our office.
We would like someone to:
- Come and take a look at our current office layout.
- Talk to the team about how the room is used and how we would like it to be used.
- Redesign the room to increase efficiency, keeping in mind any health and safety regulations we have to adhere to and the measurements of existing furniture.
- Provide us with a new layout and a chance to ask any questions.
We will make sure you:
- Have a consultation about the work we do and provide a brief for what we need.
- Access to all the information you need.
- Have someone available to answer questions if needed.
- Have a space to work from if required.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work our charity does both at the centre and more widely.
- Share your skills!
- Meet new people.
- Gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
Greater Manchester Community Basketball is dedicated to providing opportunities for all sections of the community, regardless of ability, background, gender or age. There is a very small paid team supported by volunteers and an improved space will contribute to a better working environment, it will allow the team to work more efficiently and improve morale.