Could you support us to create some new policies?
We need support to implement some new policies alongside the ones we currently adhere to. For example, social media.
We would like someone to:
- Support us to create a new policy/policies (depending the time you have available).
- Provide us with guidance and examples of what to include.
- Discuss any questions the team may have around how elements can be implemented.
- Advise us on any other policies that might be beneficial that we haven’t considered.
- If possible, with the information provided, provide us with a version of the policy.
We will make sure you:
- Have a consultation about the work we do and provide a brief for what we need.
- Access to all the information you need.
- Have someone available to answer questions if needed.
- Have a space to work from if required.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work our charity does both at the centre and more widely.
- Share your skills!
- Meet new people.
- Gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
Greater Manchester Community Basketball is dedicated to providing opportunities for all sections of the community, regardless of ability, background, gender or age. This support will allow us to deliver our services confidently using the most up-to-date best practice across all areas.