Can you help us create a campaign to raise awareness?
Area of opportunity: Marketing
We would like some to create a campaign that will highlight the work of the charity and the opportunities to get involved to a wider community.
We would like you to:
- Look at the channels of communication we currently use.
- Provide suggestions on how we can improve this.
- Help us to create some content and a timeline for this campaign to take place.
- Advise us on the best way to evaluate the success.
We will make sure you:
- Have a consultation about what we need, why we need it and what resources we have available.
- Have all the information you might need (including log in details for social media accounts).
- Are aware of any budget we have (if any).
- Have a computer to use and a space to work from.
- Have someone available to answer any questions and to talk through the plan with.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work our charity does both at the centre and more widely.
- Meet new people.
- Support a good cause.
- Increase your portfolio of work.
Difference this will make to the group:
Having this support will promote what’s on offer from Greater Manchester Community Basketball to a wider audience and we hope, in turn, that this will lead to more people getting involved and an increase in health and wellbeing!