Creative evaluation and consultation
We are looking for support to design creative ways to gathering feedback data about our services from our members, parents, carers and other partners to help evidence and develop our delivery. The opportunity has the chance to be more than once day and ask that you summarise your findings/suggestions at the end of the day so they can be used in further work.
We would like someone to:
- Meet with us and review the current processes we have in place.
- Suggest improvements and ideas of how to improve what we measure and how.
Optional Day 2/3 If you can offer more time we would be happy to have someone also
- Plan and deliver an evaluation or consultation event with the community. This could involve mixed media such as film, voice recording along with traditional questionnaires.
We will make sure you:
- Have a clear idea of what we need.
- Access to all the information you need.
- Have a computer and a space to work from.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work we do.
- Share your skills!
- Meet new people.
- Be creative.
- Help develop our work.
You Can supports some of the most disadvantaged young people across the city. Our delivery of positive activities helps our members combat social isolation, build self-confidence and increases health and well-being. Our work has great success and a genuine impact on the lives of local people and this support will give us the opportunity to evidence and showcase that, learn how to improve and apply for further funding.