Do you have a fundraising idea that you think would go down well in your place of work? Do you enjoy organising and interacting with people?
We would like someone to:
- Bring enthusiasm and ideas!
- Come up with ideas of how best to do this and arrange.
- Work within their organisation to raise funds for You Can, motivating their co-workers to get involved.
Please note: All fundraising events must be agreed in advance with You Can if taking place on behalf of us.
We will make sure you:
- Have a clear idea of what we need.
- Access to all the information you need about You Can.
- Have someone available to answer questions.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work we do.
- Meet new people.
- Help develop our work.
- Be creative!
You Can supports some of the most disadvantaged young people in Greater Manchester. Our delivery of positive activities helps our members combat social isolation, build self-confidence and increases health and well-being.
Every donation helps us work towards being able to offer better equipment and resources along with more sessions for more people.