Social media planning
We are looking for some support to help us make the most of the social media. We currently have a YouTube channel, Twitter and a Facebook page.
We would like someone to:
- To take over our social media accounts for the day/days
- To create and schedule some eye catching future content that will allow us to raise awareness of what we do and get more people involved.
We will make sure you:
- Have a clear idea of what we need.
- Access to all the information you need (including social media passwords).
- Have someone available to answer questions.
- A computer and space to work from.
- Have images to use with permission ready for you to use (if possible).
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work we do.
- Meet new people.
- Help develop our work.
- Be creative.
- Learn more about the voluntary sector in the city.
You Can supports some of the most disadvantaged young people across the city. Our delivery of positive activities helps our members combat social isolation, build self-confidence and increases health and well-being.
A more streamlined use of social media will free up valuable time for staff to concentrate on the delivery of these services. An increased social media presence will also allow us tell more people about what we do and get more people involved.