We are looking for some support to help us make the most of the social media.
We would like someone to:
- Review the social media tools we use and how.
- Identify our target audiences.
- Suggest how to use the tools we have best.
- Summarise your findings on paper.
We will make sure you:
- Have a clear idea of what we need.
- Access to all the information you need (including social media passwords).
- Have someone available to answer questions.
- A computer and space to work from.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work we do.
- Meet new people.
- Help develop our work.
Difference this will make to the group:
You Can supports some of the most disadvantaged young people in Greater Manchester. Our delivery of positive activities helps our members combat social isolation, build self-confidence and increases health and well-being.
A more streamlined use of social media will free up valuable time for staff to concentrate on the delivery of these services. An increased social media presence will also allow us to tell more people about what we do and get more people involved.