Help us create an excellent sporting event day experience!
We are at the cutting edge of the elite side of this amateur sport and want to offer the most amazing game day experience. As they say, many hands make light work and together we can achieve so much more!
There are a few different ways that people can help:
• Can you do meet and greet, welcoming spectators along and giving them information for the day?
• Could you help us get sponsors to make the event a wow event, like giveaways and competitions to enhance the experience for all those who attend?
• Are you great with filming, interviewing and production to help us capture the day's excitement?
• Could you support the operational demands of the day to help set up and set down?
• Maybe you may join us again in the future for all the different events that we cater for.
We will make sure you:
• Have a consultation about what we need, the work we do and answer any questions you need to support you with this opportunity.
You will have the chance to:
• share your skills and ideas!
• increase your knowledge about how community sports groups run.
• learn more about Manchester Titans American Football Club.
• gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
• Help us in producing an amazing experience that fans and non-fans want to experience again.
• Or for those who are younger, they can be pitchside and ball boys and ball girls.
Please note: this opportunity is for weekend support.
Having more community support will help us in a number of ways:
- It will help us to meet our one of our club aims - community involvement is an important part of want we do. We want local people to support their local club. We want to reach the community and offer more than just sport.
- An increase in supporters would also act as a way to increase the clubs income, which will help us be able to upgrade equipment for the teams.
- Prepare us for UK wide domination and the biggest fan base following!