Help us get the community involved!
We feel that sport is a great way to get the community together and would like some help to fill the stands with local supporters at our home games.
There are a few different ways that people can help:
• Ideas! Do you have any ideas on how to increase the numbers?
• Could you write something for us to share in local publications or design us a flyer?
• Do you have any media contacts in Manchester that you could connect us with?
• Could you support with the planning and implementation of ideas?
We will make sure you:
• Have a consultation about what we need, the work we do and answer any questions you need to support you with this opportunity.
You will have the chance to:
• share your skills and ideas!
• increase your knowledge about how community sports groups run.
• learn more about Manchester Titans American Football Club.
• gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
Having more community support will help us in a number of ways:
- It will help us to meet our one of our club aims - community involvement is an important part of want we do. We want local people to support their local club. We want to reach the community and offer more than just sport.
- An increase in supporters would also act as a way to increase the clubs income, which will help us be able to upgrade equipment for the teams.