Help us to streamline our finances - Make us more efficient!
We currently have a system for recording finances where information is stored in different ways and places and can be time consuming to keep up-to-date. We are looking for someone to help us develop a more streamlined system of spreadsheets that include formulas to simplify the information and display it in the most useful way. We would also like training/a demonstration to help us to make best use of that system.
We would like from you:
• help to streamline current finance recording systems or develop a new more efficient method of recording and presenting the information.
• support with how to use any systems that are developed.
• a summary of ideas/work done if it can’t be completed during the volunteering time so we can pass it on to someone else to continue if needed.
We will make sure you:
• Have a consultation about what we need, the work we do, what we want to record and a brief for what we need.
You will have the chance to:
• share your skills!
• increase your knowledge about how community sports groups run.
• learn more about Manchester Titans American Football Club and it’s funding.
• gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
This opportunity can be completed from our base at Manchester College’s Nicholls Campus in Ardwick or remotely, however, we would like to request support/training on how to use spreadsheets created and this would need to be planned in as part of the work.
Having a clearer picture of our finances will help us in a number of ways:
- It will give us a better idea of where we can release extra funds.
- It will make it easier to for us to understand whether the club and our current ways of working are sustainable.
- It will allow us to be more transparent.
- It will free up time to allow us to concentrate on delivering our service to the community.