Excel support needed
We use excel to monitor and evaluate our projects.
We would like someone to:
- Meet with us and learn how we currently use excel to monitor our projects.
- Make recommendations on how information could be recorded more effectively.
- Support us make improvement changes where needed.
- Give some informal training around the uses of excel.
We will make sure you:
- Have a clear idea of what we need.
- Access to all the information you need.
- Have a computer to work from with the relevant documents.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work we do.
- Share your skills!
- Meet new people.
Where will this take place:
Whilst we work across Salford and Manchester our office base in in Preston. We will be happy to work with you in a community space in Manchester or Salford or come to your offices to work with you on this task.
Having the knowledge and understanding to better record, monitor and evaluate the work going on will free up time for us to work with even more young people as part of the project. It will also allow us to provide better evidence of what works and where support is needed to ensure that we can continue to support young people to fulfil their potential.