Can you help us collect and store data better?
We would like some support to create and help implement a new system of recording and updating information about our players and their parents.
We would like you to:
- Advise us on the best way to store this information.
- Create a data system to store the information.
- Show us how to use the system to make the most of the information available.
We will make sure you:
- Have a consultation about what we need and why.
- Are provided with the categories of information that we will need to store.
- Are aware of any software we currently have that might be suitable to create a database.
- Are aware of any budget we have to purchase software (if any).
- Have a computer to use.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work our charity does both at the centre and more widely.
- Meet new people.
- Support a good cause.
We work with many players across a range of ages, so it is important to be able to keep up-to-date records to support the effective running of the club, particularly in the area of safeguarding.
Having a system that is easy to update and use will ensure that yhe club has an effective means of communicating with players and parents and will allow us to share data with Manchester City Council, who support and fund the charity's work.