Could you help us to refresh our website content?
We have a website (hosted by square space) to share information about our group, that was set up by a previous volunteer, and has not been updated in a while.
We would like someone to:
• take down some of the old content on the website
• add new content
• help us make the most of the pages and information we have
• give us a short explanation of how to do this ourselves in the future.
We will make sure you:
• have a short induction and explanation about the work we do and the support we require from you
• have content prepared to go on the website
• have the log in details to be able to access the site.
You will have the chance to:
• share your skills
• meet new people
• learn more about Singing with Dementia in Salford
• gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
Please let us know if you have a work laptop that you are able to bring along with you.
Having an up to date website will:
- allow us the share information about what we do. Our website is sometimes the first place someone finds out about our group so it is important for all of the information to be up to date and as friendly and welcoming as possible.
- we are completely volunteer run and the group is free to those attending so we reply on donations and funding to continue. We hope sharing the positive impact that the group has on the community will support us with future funding opportunities.